We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Business Growth Team as a Bid & Project Manager on a Maternity Cover basis.
Working in the Business Growth Team, the Bid and Project Manager will focus on the development of a range of high-quality bids and opportunities that will help secure income for the college and generate opportunities for learners studying with Weston College Group.
An effective and impactful bid manager and writer the post holder will be able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create outstanding bid and project solutions that achieve positive results. They will further be required to manage the mobilisation of successful bids and projects and demonstrate experience and confidence in stakeholder engagement.
The Bid and Project Manager will work pro-actively as part of the Business Growth team to research, develop and write bid and project solutions and manage multiple projects to strict deadlines.
The Bid and Project Manager will report directly to the Lead Bid and Project Manager and under the overall direction of the Head of Business Growth, and the Deputy Principal for Business Engagement.
As a Weston College Group employee, you will have access to an extensive range of benefits, including:
- 48 days annual leave per year, inclusive of bank holidays/company closures.
- Structured career progression and training & development opportunities.
- A dedicated staff wellbeing programme, including 24/7 access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme, offering free confidential advice and support for a wide range of issues, Mental Health First Aid training and awareness, and a calendar of wellbeing initiatives throughout the year.
- College-wide Staff Mentoring Programme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Enrolment into the Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS) with generous employer contributions.
- Over 200 perks, discounts, and freebies available via our Perkz platform.
- Heavily discounted hair, beauty, and relaxation treatments in our student-run salons.
- Free use of onsite gym facilities, and discounted memberships at Nuffield Health and Hutton Moor Leisure Centre.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check.