Trinity Church School is looking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Assistant Headteacher, who will take on the key responsibility of leading English across the school.
The Assistant Headteacher will work within the leadership team to create and implement a vision for the next phase of school improvement.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- be an excellent teacher who enjoys modelling effective and inspirational practice and supports others to improve;
- be an experienced and motivational subject Leader in English;
- be able to motivate and inspire children and adults to achieve their best in all areas of learning and behaviour;
- be committed to inclusion, high expectations and raising standards;
- be an excellent communicator with good organisational and personal skills; and
- be enthusiastic about contributing to the wider life of the school.
In return we can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with an exceptional team of staff who are committed to the success and welfare of every child in our school;
- the opportunity to work within a cohesive team with involvement in all aspects of the school’s leadership;
- high quality professional development both in school and as a member of Midsomer Norton Schools' Partnership Multi-Academy Trust; and an environment where innovation and inspirational ideas are encouraged.
Benefits include: Local government pension scheme, sick pay scheme, salary sacrifice schemes including cycle to work and an Employee Assistance Freephone Helpline.
Closing date for applications is Sunday, 30th April (midnight)
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday, 1st May 23
If you think this role is for you then we would like to hear from you. You can find more about our school on the school website.
Midsomer Norton Schools’ Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Certificate with a check against the Barred List is required for this post prior to commencement. Please ensure there are no gaps in chronology when completing the application form.
Trinity CofE VC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.