Primary Assistant Headteacher (Fixed Term for an academic year)
Start date: 1st September, 2023
Salary Range: L6 – L8
Contract: Fixed Term until 31/08/2024
We are seeking a committed, skilled and inspiring role-model to join our ambitious, research-informed school in South Bristol.
Bridge Learning Campus is
● A rapidly improving, growing school, judged “Good” in all areas by Ofsted in October 2021
● An all-through campus where 3-16 year olds grow into confident young adults
● A school with an evidence-based and research-led approach to teaching, learning and CPD
● Committed to long-term, sustainable strategies – not ‘quick fixes’
● A member of Trust in Learning (Academies)
● able to inspire, motivate and enthuse students to make the right decisions?
● an outstanding primary practitioner?
● committed to the highest achievement for all students with an unconditional belief in the potential of all young people?
● Able to endorse, set and maintain the highest expectations for our pupils and their learning?
● Ready to secure and build upon our recent improvements as part of a dynamic team?
You will be joining an experienced and dedicated team who are working collaboratively to improve the outcomes of the young people of our community.
Visits to the school ahead of applications are welcomed. If you would like to arrange a visit, please email Mrs Jacqueline Frederiks Davies, PA to the Deputy Headteacher.
Closing Date – 9 am Monday 27th March
Interview Date – Thursday 30th March
Trust in Learning (Academies) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
It is our policy to obtain references prior to interview.
The ability to converse at ease with pupils, parents and other users of the service and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Trust in Learning (Academies) is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance. Our policy and practice is in line with the Department for Education’s ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ Guidance 2022.
We ensure that all appropriate measures are applied in relation to everyone who works for the Trust who is likely to be perceived by the children as a safe and trustworthy adult. Safer recruitment practice includes scrutinising applicants, online checks, verifying identity and academic or vocational qualifications, obtaining professional and character references, checking previous employment history and ensuring that a candidate has the health and physical capacity for the job.