The Directors of the Trust seek to appoint enthusiastic and inspirational Assistant Head of School to be based at St Anthony’s VC Academy.
Assistant Head of School with SENDCo
St Anthony’s VC Academy are looking to appoint a dedicated Assistant Head of School, with the additional role of SEND Coordinator, for January 2023. We are looking for proactive and passionate candidate who is committed to supporting all children to achieve and show their sparkle! The role will have a teaching commitment in KS2. Pay will be based upon experience.
Our happy and popular school can offer:
- Friendly and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn and have new experiences.
- A supportive and hard-working staff team who support one another.
- A place where children are incredibly safe and well-being is a priority. Our dedicated pastoral team work hard to support our community to ensure children can access and enjoy their learning.
- Opportunities to develop as a teacher and a leader through tailored CPD and collaborate across St Cuthbert’s Trust.
- A leadership team that works together to drive school improvement and wants the very best for our pupils, families and staff.
- Our Catholic mission to ‘live, learn and serve’ drives the work that we do, both within school and in our surrounding community. There is no requirement to be a practicing Catholic.
We require someone who:
- Has a passion for teaching and learning that is seen through high-quality, creative classroom teaching and pupil engagement.
- Leads by example, inspiring others with their high expectations, and a tangible belief that all children can sparkle.
- Is an advocate of positive behaviour management and understands the value of building relationships with all stakeholders.
- Has undertaken the SENDCo qualification and will take a proactive lead on SEND provision across the school, working alongside the pastoral team, DSL and external agencies to give the best support for our children, staff and families.
- Has proven leadership experience with the ability to motivate and empower others in line with the journey of school improvement.
- Can confidently analyse a variety of data to support school improvement actions and measure impact.
- Thrives as part of a team, with excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence and a good sense of humor.
- Is willing to uphold our Catholic ethos and be an example of God’s love in our school and our community.
We would love to invite you to visit our school prior to your application. To arrange an appointment, please call the St Anthony's school office
Please view vacancies on St Cuthbert's Multi Academy Trust site for further information
Closing date is Monday 31st October 2022 at 9:00am
Shortlisting Monday 31st October 2022
Interviews Thursday 10th November 2022
St Anthony's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.