Required for January 23 or sooner
Full time, Permanent
Leadership scale L7 – L13
Sandringham Infant and Nursery Academy is part of the Kite Academy Trust, a multi-academy trust formed in October 2015 with a shared aim of providing the very best for all of our children, families and staff. Our Trust is built around our shared vision - to be a first class, inclusive, collaborative and forward-thinking family of local academies - and our ‘AIR’ values of Aspiration, Integrity & Respect. Collaboration at every level, across the Trust, is a vital element in our continuing success. Having opportunities to share the breadth of knowledge and experience of our staff across the Trust ensures we are able to provide high quality, vibrant and inspiring learning journeys for our children to enjoy.
At Sandringham, we are looking to appoint a new Academy Head Teacher who possesses outstanding leadership skills, is dynamic, has a sense of humour and who has the vision to continue developing our already successful academy.
We are looking for:
- An inspirational leader that will continue to nurture and motivate our hard working and committed team
- A creative, innovative and forward-thinking educationalist with a proven track record of success in teaching and leadership
- A person who has an up-to-date knowledge of the current, ever-changing educational landscape with the ability to continue driving this forward by working with and supporting our teaching staff
- Experience of successfully developing and nurturing high achieving teams with the instinct to empower people and encourage new ideas
- An engaging communicator who will continue to develop strong relationships with our children, our staff, our governors, our parents and our community
- A person who understands the principles that underpin an excellence in Early Years education
- A team player who will embrace the collaboration that a Trust provides through learning with and supporting other colleagues
We will offer you:
- Delightful, happy pupils with high standards of achievement and a pride and love for their school
- A strong ethos and vision that means something to everyone connected to the school
- A hard-working, innovative and committed team of staff
- A highly supportive and committed Trust working for the very best for our family of academies
- Highly motivated and supportive parents and PTA
- A strong collaborative network within the Trust where colleagues work together to ensure excellent education
- Well established relationships within the wider school community
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact Jan Abel on 01252-984930 Option 2.
The closing date for applications is midday 12th September 2022.
Interviews will take place the week commencing 19th September 2022.
The Kite Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
The Kite Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS will be required for the successful candidate.