Job title: Class Teacher (Year 6)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week (full time)
Working weeks: 52 weeks
Grade: Teachers’ Main or Upper Pay scales
Start Date: As soon as possible, depending on the successful candidate’s availability
Closing Date: Friday 9th December 2022
We are currently seeking to appoint an aspirational class teacher to take over our talented and dedicated learners in year 6 for the rest of the Academic year.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the standards and progress of pupils and will be enthusiastic and motivated to help our children to ignite their spark and reveal the champion they hold within themselves.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of teaching and learning, pedagogy and experience of using educational research such as Rosenshine’s Principles. We are seeking to appoint staff who can work collaboratively with colleagues and who are passionate about providing all children with the very best learning experiences possible.
As a teacher, you will:
- Be passionate about providing opportunities for children from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Be keen to develop and make use of the school’s links with the local community.
- Have high aspirations and expectations for every pupil to succeed.
- Understand the value of developing the ‘whole’ child.
- Be committed to forging strong relationships with parents.
- Be an excellent teacher, committed to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils.
- Have the vision, passion and drive to improve standards in all areas of school life.
If you would prefer to complete a word application form, please contact the school. For further information and for the job description, please refer to the enclosed application pack.
Application Deadline: Friday 9th December 2022
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Knockhall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.