WANTED: A VERY GOOD, EXPERIENCED TEACHER FOR UPPER KS2.
St. Alban’s is an Ofsted Outstanding (Nov 21) oversubscribed two form entry school and has a well established reputation for providing an excellent education and for developing fantastic, curious and enthusiastic learners. We are fortunate to have substantial grounds which include a large tree lined playing field, a multi-use games area, two large playgrounds and a secluded wildlife area.
Staff well being is extremely important at St Alban's; we hold monthly staff well being days where our staff may receive a free lunch, massage or a subsidised evening activity. We welcome any potential applicants into the school for a coffee and cake to discuss the role further, please contact the school office to arrange a time. Applications are warmly welcome from Catholic and Non-Catholic teachers.
We are looking for an experienced Upper KS2 Class Teacher to start in September 2023.
We are looking for:
- A very good teacher for KS2 with a proven track record of results
- Someone who can deliver lively and interesting lessons, whose teaching has a really positive impact on learning
- An excellent communicator with very good interpersonal skills
- A teacher with drive and enthusiasm who will lead a whole school area
- You do not need to be Catholic to apply for this post
We can offer:
- Supportive staff and strong mentoring
- Lots of staff wellbeing initiatives such as staff events and lunches
- Children we are proud of and are eager to learn
- A lovely, well behaved class
- A track record of excellent results
- A pleasant working environment
- Career development
Closing date: Sunday 16th April 2023 (11.59pm) - please submit your application by this date. Please note the school reserves the right to bring forward the closing date and interviews if deemed necessary. Thank you for your interest in our vacancy.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.