Reigate School is looking to appoint a motivated and highly organised Languages Assistant (MFL), you will work under the direction of the Head of the Modern Foreign Languages to support on all aspects of teaching and learning.
This is an exciting time to join a thriving and growing multi academy trust committed to ensuring our children have safe, secure, innovative and inspirational learning environments. Interested applicants are warmly invited to contact the Deputy Headteacher to discuss the role in more depth.
The successful candidate will have:
- excellent organisational skills;
- experience of being in an educational environment;
- excellent communication skills;
- a flexible and proactive approach;
- good written and oral communication skills that allow effective communication with all levels of school staff, children and stakeholders.
In return we can offer you:
- a fantastic working environment committed to collaborative working and high performance – joining a team of skilled and hardworking professionals;
- an excellent staff assistance programme with access to wellbeing and health initiatives, including counselling, physiotherapy, menopause and weight management support;
- opportunities and support for professional growth and continuous professional development (including apprenticeships) both at Reigate School and through the wider Greensand Multi Academy Trust;
- oversubscription secondary school admission criteria for children of staff working at Reigate School (who have been employed for more than two years at the time of application)
This is a term time position working 30 hours over 39 weeks per annum, however hours can be flexible and discussed at interview. The annual salary is Greensand pay point 6 - 10 £15,302 - £16,823 (FTE £21,345 - £23,466).
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 10th October 2022, however please be advised applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to appoint before the advertised closing date. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Reigate School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Candidates who have lived, travelled or working overseas for more than three months in the last 10 years will also be required to undertake an overseas police check.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced CRB check will be required.